Monday, March 9, 2009

New to Me Camera

I bought a new to me camera from Robin... and my poor dogs are paying the price. One thing that really cracks me up is that Zippy's foster Mom didn't realize he's tri-colored. I can see the cloudiness in his 15 year old eyes in that shot. At any rate, I probably will try to get some working photos this coming weekend, but today at lunch I fooled around some and much to the dogs' annoyance I had a ball. So here we go...

The Small Dog (Zippy) with the Turd (Ginger) in the background:


June had already run in the house to hide, and Linc was feeling unphotogenic today. Nick, however is usually reasonably coooperative. Usually.

The Noodlehead (Nick):
This is stupid...
He seems to have lots of pictures like that one. But then he loves me anyway...

I generally immediately delete any pictures like this one with the sun behind the dog, but I thought this one was rather neat looking. He says, "We're done, right?"

This one was from yesterday as I called Nick over to the gate at Julie's (quite obviously there were sheep behind me). Bad picture... cute Noodle. I was still sort of trying to figure out the camera. Uh, I'm STILL trying to figure it out.


That is all. I'm excited - I think I'm going to have a BALL with this camera.

2 comments:

BCxFour said...

I love these pictures! The first one is gorgeous - the clarity/focus is perfect. It is like you can almost reach out and feel how soft her fur is. Beautiful! The ones of Noodlehead are wonderful too. I love the color of his eyes. Nice purchase on the camera!

Laura Carson said...

Thanks y'all! His fur really IS soft. Too bad he's a prickly pear that doesn't like to be held. lol I love it when I can actually get pics that show the Noodle's eyes - they really are pretty, but often you can't see them.

Paula, I gotcha covered. I had big old plans to get you working shots this weekend, and dang if it's not blooming disgusting outside. blech.