Things I Learned Last Weekend:
1. Paper money does not stay put in my back pockets but I'll take it however I can get it.
2. Sheep that jump over my dog and into a sorting pen that they don't belong in while flattening another sheep and knocking a gate completely down get caught and bodily thrown back out to where they belong by yours truly. I am such a brute. That annoys me, and it's rude. Note to sheep: Just Don't Do It. (was that the world's longest run-on sentence?)
3. Ants like cupcakes. For reals. RIP precious cupcakes.
4. I can back between two narrowly placed trees TWICE in one weekend and not hit them. In fact, I didn't hit anything with my vehicle all weekend long. This must be some sort of record.
5. It is actually possible to over-inflate an air mattress.
6. Dry socks are a gift from God.
7. It is a long way from the bottom to the top at Robin's when you're trying to run up the hill looking a bit like an overstuffed buffalo on crack.
8. Eventually a girl's legs get tired of stepping over gates and fences and need help from friends. It gives new meaning to the term "give me a leg up".
Ok, so I was going to list ten things but I ran out of steam. Oh wait, I learned two important things that ARE relevant:
9. Don't pick up the pen rope unless you're going to hang onto it. Seriously.
10. When your sheep come into the shedding ring if you have one looking to run away don't let her lead off. At the very least don't turn your back on her - she is sneaky like ninja.