I've been tagged by Julie at http://www.willowsrest.blogspot.com/ to participate in this meme, so here we go. I'm afraid if you're looking for waxing poetic about butterflies and lilies this won't be THAT list.
6 things that I appreciate that may, to someone else, seem unimportant, but to me are precious:
1. Lip Stuff (balm, gloss, whatever) There's nothing in this world I hate more than sticky lips. If I try to leave the house without it I go back for it.
2. Granny Panties They don't win any sexy points, but sure are comfy. Matter of fact, add comfy pants to this one too. I hate being pinched by clothes. Hate. What's worse is that most undies these days are either cut up to your eyeballs, or down past your hipbones. Yay for Granny Panties I say!
3. Having most of my Family nearby While in some ways it can be difficult, it's nice to be able to just "duck in" or stop by and see them.
4. Bacon Cheese Fries You knew that had to be in there.
5. Getting in out of the rain
6. The feel of my dogs laid out against my back at night (until they make me start to sweat that is).
Ok, so maybe I almost waxed poetic there for a moment. There are so many things I appreciate that make my life better, easier and fuller. I need to tag what was it, six people? Five? I'll think on it.
Trial report will be coming tomorrow probably. Today I'm trying to recover.
Ok, I'm back. I've thought, and I'm going to try to tag some that haven't posted much lately. Then I'm going to email them and harrass them into submission. Hah!
Rachel - http://www.brassinefamily.com/
Jen - http://www.jeninslo.blogspot.com/
Kathy - http://www.sognvalleybc.blogspot.com/
Kelly - www.timberviewfarm.blogspot.com
and then not slackers, but I'd love to hear from
Carolynn - http://www.bcxfour.blogspot.com/
Chasing the Dog - http://www.wannabestockdog.com/
Cough it up. Please?