Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2011 National Sheepdog Finals

The 2011 National Sheepdog Finals are upon us. I'd like to give a special shout out to my real life buddies, and to my blogger friends who are running there. Best of luck - I know you'll all rock it!

Last year I watched the Finals streamed live - and this year they're doing it again (though somewhat differently).

For information on streaming video watch this Instructional Video.

Click here to pre-order your DVD.

To register to view the webcast please click HERE.

Since I'm in a linking kind of mood, here are a few more for you:

Sheepdog News
Finals Blog

Lastly, per Heather via the BC Boards please also note:

1. DVDs are ten percent off up until the end of the Finals on September 18. After that, they can be ordered through early November. Once the ordering deadline has passed, they won't be available again unless they show up on Ebay. So if you think you might want one, buy one! (I've gotten a lot of emails over the past year from people who really want to buy the 2010 DVDs, and are sorry and surprised to learn that they can't.)

2. If you've purchased an unlimited web cast ticket, you'll be offered a further discount on your DVD. So if you`ve bought such a ticket and want a DVD, do NOT order now. You'll be sent an email after the web cast with a link for your discounted price.

Best of luck to all - wish I could be there!

No comments: